Our Audit division has the capacity and knowledge to provide an assurance that the Final Financial Statements episodes will be reliable and timely
In a constantly evolving environment, our Financial Reporting Advisory Group (FRAG) provides the expertise to help you deal with the changes — and how to understand them. We can advise you on how changes in accounting standards will affect your business, the options available to you and how best to communicate the impact internally as well as externally, through our commitment to:
- Technical Excellence: today's financial reporting requirements are increasingly demanding and our specialists are qualified in IFRS, US GAAP and other global GAAPs. We can assist you not only with a specific GAAP accounting issue, but also in converting from one set of accounting standards to another
- Public Company Expertise: we have the highest number of listed audit clients outside of the Big 4 and are therefore well placed to assist listed companies, not only with their initial conversion to IFRS and preparation of Historical Financial Information (HFI), but also with ongoing complexities of public company financial reporting
- Public Sector Expertise: as one of the leading advisers to the education and social housing sectors and a strong government & infrastructure advisory team, we have both the technical and sector expertise to offer IFRS support to public sector organisations
- Independent Expertise: we can help you to understand what changes in accounting standards actually mean. From assisting with the preparation of financial statements to providing support on training, we can help on technical issues where, due to ethical standards, your auditors are unable to do so.
Common areas we can support in:
- FRS 101 and 102: the move away from existing international GAAP to IFRS based rules is a once in a generation change and many businesses may not have the resources or knowledge to understand and execute the change. We can assist finance teams with our experience in GAAP transitions in a commercial, engaging, technically correct and understandable way
- US GAAP: our US GAAP Advisory team helps companies navigate the complexities of the US financial reporting and regulatory environment. Our services range from responding to ad-hoc specific queries through to detailed conversion or compliance projects. Whatever the project might be, we bring a hands on, practical and personal approach with high levels of senior involvement. Our comprises skilled and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of US GAAP.
- Training: the world of financial reporting is changing fast with new standards in development all the time that will have an impact on your business. We can provide practical and bespoke training to businesses that can be tailored for differing audiences ranging from the finance team to the board of directors