Our relationship with other Grant Thornton firms allows us to cover your international needs.
We have a group of over 30 specialists that have work experience since 1995, the year in which our legislation introduced the first regulations in the subject.
In our team, specialists collaborate seamlessly to provide solutions that fulfill the expectations of productivity, growth and expansion required by your company.
Mexico, as a member of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), adopted the regulations related to transfer pricing, which are based on the Income Tax Law and the OECD’s guides in this topic.
The experience and capabilities of our experts stated guarantee a high level of trust when delivering all the transfer pricing services.
- Transfer pricing advisory
- Transfer pricing documentation
- Preparing and negotiation of APAs and "Safe Harbor"
- Corporate restructuring and business models
- Valuations of companies and intangibles
- Advisory to optimize compliance with BEPS