Location: Ciudad de México, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Tijuana
Every adventure begins with a choice. Working at Salles Sainz Grant Thornton means choosing to join competent teams at Mexico's most prestigious accounting and consulting firm. We are a member of Grant Thornton International, a world leader in accounting and consulting firms, we have 44 years of experience in the accounting industry and an international presence in 143 countries, Our service? We provide audit, tax, consulting and specialized services to private sector companies and public interest entities.
For 16 consecutive years we belong to the SUPER COMPANY Ranking for our excellent work environment, in addition to being a Socially Responsible Company (ESR). We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace and work environment, in which all our staff, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, social or economic status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, physical or health condition, religion, political affiliation, or any other difference or condition, have the real opportunity to develop and reach their potential. This is an integral part of our Values.
Make the right choice for your career | Discover SSGT. We are looking to meet our new English Speaking Tax Consultant to join Salles Sainz Grant Thornton and contribute to our mission as a Firm, a culture-first, curious and empathetic collaborator. If you know what empathy is and you like autonomy and are a driven contributor who loves a fast-paced environment, but you also know that "fast-paced" can be incredibly fun, zen, and supportive... You are what we seek. Technical knowledge for the position:
Technical knowledge for the position: Bachelor's Degree in Public Accounting, intern or graduate. Advanced knowledge in tax and media in accounting, costs and expenses. Minimum verifiable experience of 2 to 5 years in tax consulting and tax diagnostics **Advanced English** Required General skills you should have:
- Management of clients, consultancy and advice to companies. • Intermediate Management of Excel (Quickness in the use of Formulas, dynamic tables)
- Mastery of Mexican Tax Laws and International Treaties to avoid double taxation.
- Solid knowledge of tax provisions and legal issues.
What do we offer you and why join us?
- SGMM and Life Insurance,
- Pantry Vouchers and Savings Fund
- Vacation premium, bonus and vacation higher than those of the law.
- Hybrid scheme: 25% Office (of the Firm or Client) and 75% at home.
- Continuous training for professional growth
- Work closely with passionate and supportive team members
You will have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and energizing culture, with flat hierarchies and very clear core values: Excellence, Respect, Responsibility, Agility, Leadership and Collaboration. CLEARR
Do you think of the plan? Apply by this means and let's make it happen.
We would like to thank you for your interest in joining the SSGT team. We will contact the selected talent. If we do not contact you, we will evaluate your profile for other opportunities. SSGT sees the diversity of its talents as an asset, and believes in and adheres to the principle of employment equity, we are an Inclusion and Diversity Firm.
Publicitado: 01 nov. 2022 Central Standard Time (Mexico)
Fecha de cierre: 31 dic. 2023 Central Standard Time (Mexico)
Beneficios de trabajar en Salles Sainz Grant Thornton
- Te garantizamos un excelente plan de vida y carrera para tu crecimiento continuo
- Modalidad de trabajo híbrida (Home office - Presencial)
- Somos parte de las mejores empresas para trabajar en México, por lo cual te ofrecemos un excelente ambiente laboral así como una Empresa Socialmente Responsable
- Convenios con empresas de diferentes sectores
- Oportunidad de experiencias internacionales, intercambios y movilidad entre oficinas
- Somos una Firma que te capacitará continuamente durante tu plan de vida y carrera
- Trabajamos cada día para fortalecer tus conocimientos y competencias
- Promovemos un ambiente laboral de respeto e inclusión para todos nuestros colaboradores
- Conoce más sobre nuestra GRAN FIRMA en nuestra página oficial y descubre grandes beneficios en Facebook, Twitter, Instagram y LinkedIn
¡No lo pienses más! ¡Envíanos tu CV, queremos conocerte!
Conoce las más recientes premiaciones que respaldan a Salles Sainz Grant Thornton como el mejor lugar para trabajar