Location: Ciudad de México
Every adventure begins with a choice. Working at Salles Sainz Grant Thornton means choosing to join competent teams at Mexico's most prestigious accounting and consulting firm.
We are a member of Grant Thornton International, a world leader in accounting and consulting firms, we have 44 years of experience in the accounting industry and an international presence in 143 countries,
Our service? We provide audit, tax, consulting and specialized services to private sector companies and public interest entities.
For 16 consecutive years we belong to the SUPER COMPANY Ranking for our excellent work environment, in addition to being a Socially Responsible Company (ESR). We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace and work environment, in which all our staff, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, social or economic status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, physical or health condition, religion, political affiliation, or any other difference or condition, have the real opportunity to develop and reach their potential. This is an integral part of our Values.
Make the right choice for your career | Discover SSGT.
We are looking to meet our new Transfer Pricing Advisor to join Salles Sainz Grant Thornton and contribute to our mission as a Firm, a culture-first collaborator who is curious and empathetic. If you know what empathy is and you like autonomy and you are a motivated collaborator who loves a fast-paced environment, but you also know that the "fast pace" can be incredibly fun, zen and supportive... You are what we are looking for.
Technical knowledge for the position:
- Education: in Public Accounting, or Economics (titled or with intern letter)
- Knowledge in Accounting, and Transfer Pricing, Intermediate English.
- 1 year experience verifiable in the area of Transfer Pricing.
General skills to count:
Be Analytical, Effective management of confidential information, Focus on results Excellent Service Attitude.
Main functions of the position:
- Analysis and application of transfer pricing methods.
- Preparation of transfer pricing studies.
- Searches for comparable companies or transactions in various databases.
- Economic analysis of national and international sectors and industries.
- Review and analysis of financial information.
- Request and review of information sent by customers.
What do we offer you and why join us?
- SGMM and Life Insurance,
- Pantry Vouchers and Savings Fund
- Vacation premium, bonus and vacation higher than those of the law.
- Hybrid scheme: 25% Office (of the Firm or Client) and 75% at home.
- Continuous training for professional growth
- Work closely with passionate and supportive team members
You will have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and energizing culture, with flat hierarchies and very clear core values: Excellence, Respect, Responsibility, Agility, Leadership and Collaboration. CLEARR
Do you think of the plan? Apply by this means and let's make it happen.
We would like to thank you for your interest in joining the SSGT team. We will contact the selected talent. If we do not contact you, we will evaluate your profile for other opportunities. SSGT sees the diversity of its talents as an asset, and believes in and adheres to the principle of employment equity, we are an Inclusion and Diversity Firm.
Publicitado: 01 nov. 2023 Central Standard Time (Mexico)
Fecha de cierre: 31 ago. 2024 Central Standard Time (Mexico)