Why do so few women make it to the top of the business world? And what can we do about it?
These are the key questions considered by our 2015 women in business report which looks at the barriers and enabler along the path to business leadership. Drawing on a survey of 5,404 business leaders and in-depth interviews with 20 policymakers, academics and senior decision-makers from inside and outside Grant Thornton, we draw out 12 recommendations for society, government, businesses and women themselves on how to facilitate female advancement.
- View a video snapshot of the headline findings
- Get an overview of the key findings via the executive summary [ 1527 kb ] and the global snapshot [ 2042 kb ]
- Track the performance of your economy since 2004 using our data vizualisation tool
- Read our global press release, which highlights the performance of Eastern Europe
- Talk to your local firm about how Grant Thornton can help unlock your organisation's growth potential