Mario is our managing partner in Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta offices. He obtained his degree from Universidad de Guadalajara with a Master in Taxes.
- Mario has 25 years of experience in the Assurance area of Salles, Sainz – Grant Thornton, S.C. and Flores Coronado
- 10 years as the Leader of the Tax Division at Salles, Sainz – Grant Thornton, S.C. Guadalajara.
- significant development in the touristic, real state, manufacturer and service sector
- particular experience in the Family Business sector.
- Personalized treatment doing business.
- Multidisciplinary approach and development.
- Strategist and visionary. Focused on results
- Opportune and assertive in decision-making.
- Teaching capacity. Chair professor at ITESM Campus Guadalajara.
- From 1992 to date: Member of Colegio Guadalajara Jalisco, A.C. and Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos, A.C. (IMCP)
- In 2007 and 2008: Tax Vice-President of the Board of Directors at Colegio de Contadores Públicos de Guadalajara, Jalisco (CCPG)
- president of the Board of Director at Club Hacienda San Javier
- 2010: President of the CCPG
- 2002-2014: Member of the Board of Directors at Salles, Sainz – Grant Thornton, S.C.
- commissary of various companies of the public sector in different areas
- member of the Board of Directors at various corporations in diverse types of industries
- National exhibitor at various forums and symposiums of Salles, Sainz – Grant Thornton,S.C. and the Colegio de Contadores Públicos
- permanent writer in Puntos Finos and Mejores Prácticas Magazines
- articles published constantly in local and national newspapers