He is a Public Accountant and obtained his degree from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
José’s professional experience in summary:
- Accounting clerk from 1976 to 1978 in Despacho Jorge Nosti y Asociados, S.C.
- From 1978 to 1981 he collaborated in KPMG Cárdenas Dosal y Cía, S.C.
- He joined Salles, Sainz – Grant Thornton, S.C. in 1981 as Audit Clerk and became Audit Partner in 1989.
José’s experience spans areas such as:
- Financial system
- Governmental entities
Professionalaffiliations and memberships
He is partner of the College of Public Accountants of México, A.C.
Additionally he has participated and participates as Member of the following commissions at the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants:
- Accounting Principles from 1989 to 1995
- Representative Commission before the Financial Institutions since 1996.
- Support Commission of the Professional Independent Practice
- Audit Standards and Procedures from 1999 to 2002
- He is actually Treasurer of the National Executive Committee of the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants.